"It's what you do, not what you say, which speaks louder for yourself". This common saying can be applied on every field of our complicated human life. And what's more complicated than a modern time relationship between a man and a woman?Sometimes we know right from the beginning that there's something just not right in the relationship, that you can just feel it in the air. But, on the other hand, there are as well those situations in life where the answer hits you a bit later on your life, and you end up wondering how you didn't see that big "WALK AWAY" sign earlier?
Communication and trust are the key to every relationship. And bad communication is a really significant sign you shouldn’t ignore. Ever.
Here are a few things that you shouldn’t ever tolerate, especially from your man.
1. The "little things" just became intolerable.Those little peaks off other girls while he's out with you aren't fading, though you've been dating for quite some time now. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays are "guy's nights out" - NO EXCUSES! The bills haven't been paid still, and you have to remind him to share his part of the rent every single month.... And did he ever made a list for grocery shopping? If you don't like the answers to these questions, than you shouldn't like him either!
2. Mutually important different needsEquality is the key for a successful relationship. and to live together, tolerance must be on a high level. however, if some of you feel like a certain habit or behavior is defying the life of the other, and if this behavior is so huge, that you could even say it's one persons character trade - than, you should just leave. Even if you manage to live uncomfortable or push him to do so, you wouldn't be able to do this on a long stage.
3. Can't seem to get out of the vortexHave you been over times for so many times? Do you feel like your life is an episode that keeps going on and on for too long since you're with him? You have entered the vortex and once you're here - it's so hard to get out, because your emotions are blocking your exits. Neither one of you is thinking clearly since you can't manage to deal with a situation that's repeating over and over.
4. You don't chit-chatYep, even though chit-chat is what you usually do with your girls, it's also the supportive bases of a healthy and strong relationship. Not everything in a relationship is asked and answered - sometimes the most important things come in between the lines, or just fly out of our mouth in the most unexpected silly little talks.
5. "Bye, bye, pink eye"Ah, the magic of the first kiss, those first touches when you're still getting to know his skin and sensuality... Handling his looks, meeting the friends and family, getting to know his habits in life... You just can't focus on anything else in your life as much as your relationship... And than you seem to know each other well, stop going out so often and stay at home, in comfortable clothes... And it's not just the fancy clothes that have changed, but the masks are gone as well. And you don't like the reality when you see it through your real eyes...
6. “I never said that!”You made a deal for a dinner, or you bought those concert tickets and all of a sudden, he seems to have amnesia. This is an absolute alarm ringer for goodbye!
Have you ever had this type of a partner before? Or are you still struggling with him? Tell us your experiences and be helpful for someone else reading this.Sources: https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/time-to-leave-your-relationship/2005559 https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/rediscovering-love/201405/when-its-time-let-relationship-go https://www.saltysoulsexperience.com/how-to-know-when-its-time-to-leave/