Full body detox is the surest way to stay alive, healthy and strong for a longer time. And according to the ancient Ayurveda, the natural state of human beings is health, balance and happiness.
Everything that attacks this normal cycle is considered as toxic. Such are: polluted air, fast food, energy drinks, drugs and nicotine, even toxic people and toxic relationship, which pull our energy level way down and give birth to unhappiness and stress.So, basically there are two types of detox that you could do at home for the weekend: physical and mental. The physical detox includes promoting a healthy diet, including:
- easily processed food
- greens, such as spinach
- lentil soup and other vegetable, home cooked soups
- flaxseeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds - a great source of vegan omega vitamins, such as omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9
- fruits should be eaten before lunch, and the latest dish should be eaten as a dessert after lunch. no fruits after this, because they create heavy digestion when the stomach is already full
- fresh berries of all kinds, because they contain an extraordinary quantity of vitamins, take care of the blood cells and the cardiovascular system, and the rejuvenation process of the whole body.
- fried food
- overcooked food
- red meat
- dairy products - you should always tend to eat only low fat Greek Yoghurt or cottage cheese
- Alcohol - it has so much calories, especially beer and shots! If you want to drink alcohol, consider drinking a glass or two of wine
- Sodas, soft drinks and energy drinks
- pizza, pasta and other flour products, such as bread and bagels.
Massages, essential oils, thermal natural baths and sauna, there are many ways that you can detoxify your organism. But we're gonna discuss the mental cleanse and detoxification ritual in some other topic...https://www.doctoroz.com/ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/ https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/