Baking soda is one of the most beneficial things you can buy in the market. It’s a common folk and traditional remedy for centuries. It is not toxic, it doesn’t include any chemicals in its structure. A starting tip – always buy the one that aluminum free.
First of all, here’s a simple recipe everyone should know, not just because it has slim-down abilities, but also because of its health benefits.
Mixing raw apple cider vinegar with baking soda you make a powerful drink that could boost up your digestion and also boost your weakened immunity system.
Just add a small spoon of apple cider vinegar and the same amount of baking soda in a glass of water of about 300ml. let the soda “calm down” in the glass and drink it. It’s best to skip a day or two and don’t drink this every single day.
Here are some quick extra every day tips and trick on how to use baking soda, get extra benefits and save money:
- Antacid for heartburn – after a heavy f spicy meal, our stomach acid gets stronger, and that might cause heartburn. Drinking a teaspoon of baking soda with regular water can resolve that in just 2 minutes
- Deodorant – baking soda absorbs the moist and plus, doesn’t let the stink to come out as well
- Deodorize shoes – as I mentioned, because of its ability to reduce smell and absorb sweat, it’s perfect to put in your snickers and every day shoes
- Scrub for vegetables and fruits – scrubbing your vegies neutralizes all bacteria and pesticides that the groceries could contain
- Tooth paste – did you know that toothpaste has fluoride inside – one of the most toxic ingredients for the pineal gland in the human body. Just mix a spoon of baking soda in a little bit of water and clean your teeth with it
- Whiten your teeth
- Bath soak – put 5 spoons of baking soda in a full bathtub and enjoy and detoxify yourself
- Clean baby’s clothes – when you start reading all the ingredients that are put in commercial detergents, you would freak out, especially if you have an infant baby at home. Use baking soda instead of detergent and don’t ever think about allergies your little one might have from detergents!
- Get rid of toenail fungus – soak your feet in warm water, in which you add 1oz of baking soda and enjoy and relax, plus, get rid of smelly feet and fungus between your toes
Have you ever tried some of these natural remedies before? Do you know something else you can add?Sources: https://www.elitereaders.com/ www.thankyourbody.com/