Shiny white teeth, perfectly positioned on their place…. Everybody’s dream, independent whether it’s a girl or a boy. That’s why we and our parents spend so much money on braces and dental care while still in the early child’s age.
However, not all of us are lucky to be born with white teeth. Actually, the real white teeth are a rarity. That’s why in the age of 21st century, we have UV neon lights that help us with teeth whitening.
But that is unhealthy for your overall health, because the UV- rays may cause the development of cancerogenic cells. On the other side, the toothpastes are proven to be actually really harmful for the pineal gland and cause calcification of this gland, because of the sodium lauryl sulfate, fluoride and triclosan.
Let’s explain what these substances actually do:
- Fluoride affects calcification of the bones, pineal gland and even can harm brain functions
- Triclosan can alter the regulation of hormones and is famous in medicine because it is disruptor of endocrine
- Sodium lauryl sulfate can irritate the gums, and also, because it is a well -known foaming agent, can develop cancerogenic cells
There’s always a natural solution for what you buy in the drugstore to treat a disease or a condition. You can make your own natural toothpaste very easily with very cheap ingredients.
- Baking soda – 2 tea spoons
- Extra virgin coconut oil – 2 tea spoons
- Turmeric powder – 1 tea spoon
- Add peppermint extract – peppermint essential oil – 10 to 15 drops
Take a deep but not too big bowl and first put the amount of extra virgin coconut oil inside. After, add the 2 tea spoons of baking soda and then, the peppermint drops.
In the end add the turmeric powder and mix with a non-metallic spatula until you’re satisfied and the mixture is homogenous. It will look just like a paste, just not so firm and hard, because there’s no fluoride inside to hold the paste like the one you buy from the drugstore.
Using this homemade toothpaste will guarantee you safer gums, and the baking soda has the ability to whiten up old rusty metals and also bones!
Your teeth will be shinier and your oral and overall hygiene will approve, along with your overall protective health. Plus, you get to save some money, and we all need that trick at the end of the month, right?Sources: https://www.thehealthsite.com/ https://www.healthline.com/ drhollywoodsmile.com/