You shave, you put cream, you put moisturizers, you do everything right, but for some reason, your armpits still don't look nice and smooth like those Hollywood stars we're seeing every day? Well, no need to worry about it. They're human just as much as we are, which means that they're also struggling with these things and they found the perfect solution. Usually in those cases we're talking about cosmeticians getting the job done instead of them, but if you can't afford one, then who's stopping you from doing the same thing at home? Here, we'll give you the ways. You just need to find the time and means.You'll just need a microwave and the following ingredients:
1. Egg White And Cornstarch
- Break and egg and separate the white - you don't need the yolk.
- Now add 1/2 a tbsp of cornstarch and a tbsp of sugar and mix.
2. Sugar And Lemon Juice
This is another option, but also, with this wax mask, you won't get any ingrown hairs.
- A cup of sugar
- A quarter cup of honey
- Juice of a half lemon (2 tbsp)
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Microwave everything together for 2 minutes. Take it out and stir for 20-30 seconds so that no lumps are formed. Let it cool and apply on the desired area. After it dries, peel it off with all unwanted hairs.
3. Turmeric And Milk
This will make your hairs thinner with every use. Here's what you'll need:
- 3 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp of milk
4. Turmeric And Baking Soda
- 1 part turmeric / 2 parts baking soda
- add water to make it a paste
- apply on your armpits and let it dry
- rub the dried paste with your hands
- pat your armpits with a damp towel
5. Papaya And Turmeric
- 2 tbsp of mashed papaya and a 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder to it and mix it well.
- Apply the paste to your underarms and massage well. Then, let it dry.
- Wash it off with warm water.