Get Rid Of These Popular Light Bulbs – Their Presence In Your House Means Danger For All Of The Family!
We buy many products that are economical, save the environment, are eco-friendly etc… our old standard light bulbs were replaced from the same reason – energy saving lightbulbs. But did you know that they are so harmful and can cause anxiety, migraines and even cancer?! The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) of the United States has […]

We buy many products that are economical, save the environment, are eco-friendly etc… our old standard light bulbs were replaced from the same reason – energy saving lightbulbs. But did you know that they are so harmful and can cause anxiety, migraines and even cancer?!

The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) of the United States has a special emergency protocol in case an energy saving light bulb breaks? Because they release a very poisonous gas, that releases 20 times more than the acceptable mercury concentration in the air for humans, especially indoors!

So, why are the eco-friendly, energy saving light bulbs actually harmful?

They contain a high concentration of mercury

Mercury is especially harmful for young children and pregnant women. It is a neurotoxin that is very harmful for the human brain and the whole nervous system. Mercury can lead to damages in the cardiovascular system as well, and also, in the reproductive cycle of humans. Mercury is very toxic and poisoning with high amounts of mercury can lead to Alzheimer’s, memory loss, cancer, anxiety and insomnia.

They emit a lot of UV-rays

It is a common fact that UV rays are the harmful rays of the sunlight, that can cause skin cancer and high damage to the eyes and the sight. The energy saving lamps actually cause a high radiation of UV-B and UV-C rays that directly attack the immune system and damage the skin tissue, causing lack of the essential vitamin D3, that can lead to a series of diseases and dysfunctions.

They can cause the development of cancerogenic cells 

A study that was conducted in Germany’s Alab Laboratory proved that new-age energy-saving lightbulbs can cause cancer, simply because they contain the following poisonous carcinogens: naphthalene, phenol and styrene.

If you are still doubtful, just check the package when you buy an energy-saving light bulb. It says that they are so dangerous that you shouldn’t even throw them away with the regular garbage!

And if you break one of this indoors, you should open all the windows and doors, and evacuate the house for at least 15 minutes to minimize the exposure and the negative effect of the poisonous gas.

Going back to the old-fashioned, incandescent light bulbs is the best option. What’s new isn’t always good for humanity, at least when we talk about products and capitalism. Right?

Sources: www.ocregister.com/ https://www.naturalnews.com/